The campers want to learn all about camp! All About Camp is a distance learning activity that will help your students practice making and reading picture graphs. Use this center to supplement any standards- based, 1st grade math curriculum! Compatible with Google Slides (™) and PowerPoint (™). Perfect for any in-person, hybrid, or distance learning classroom.
: 1.MD.B.4 Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories.
Directions: Help the campers learn all about camp! Read and make picture graphs based on the data collected about the camp.
This digital math center includes:
- Access to 2 activities with 10 problems each- in Google Slides (TM) and PowerPoint (TM) formats
How to use this in your classroom:
- Assign as a distance learning activity!
- Engage your students during math centers!
- Prep your sub plans with ease- called away to a meeting? Unexpected sick day? Your students will love playing this math game individually or teacher vs. student on a document camera!
- Fill extra time at the end of a lesson with a meaningful, standards- based activity!
Stop by next Monday for another $1 Math Center Spotlight! More first grade math centers for representing data are available here:
Find this center in the following bundles:
- First Grade Math Centers BUNDLE | Represent Data
- First Grade Digital Math Centers BUNDLE | 12 Activities for Google Slides
- First Grade Math Centers MEGA BUNDLE | 64 Standards- Based Activities
In case you missed it, check out last week’s spotlight about 3D shapes: 3D Sandcastles!
One thought on “$1 Math Center Spotlight: All About Camp”