Help the superheroes return the stolen diaper bags! Diaper Bag Dash is a printable math center that will help your students practice using addition to subtract. Use this center to supplement any standards- based, 1st grade math curriculum!
: 1.OA.A.1 Use addition and subtraction within 20
Directions: Help the superheroes return the stolen diaper bags! Match each subtraction sentence to an addition sentence. Find the missing numbers. Write your work on a record sheet!
This printable math center includes:
- 4 activity mats with 6 problems each & matching subtraction cards
- “Directions” page, storage label, and a record sheet
- Color and black & white versions to help you save on ink!
How to use this in your classroom:
- Assign as an individual, partner, or small-group center!
- Engage your students during targeted, small-group instruction!
- Invite students to use when they finish other assignments early!
- Prep your sub plans with ease- called away to a meeting? Unexpected sick day? Your students will love playing this math game individually, in partners/groups, or teacher vs. student on a document camera!
- Fill extra time at the end of a lesson with a meaningful, standards-based activity!
- Print black & white copies to send home with your struggling students for extra practice!
Find this center in the following bundles:
- First Grade Math Centers BUNDLE | Subtraction Strategies
- First Grade Math Centers BIG BUNDLE | Addition and Subtraction
- First Grade Math Centers MEGA BUNDLE | 64 Standards- Based Activities