This digital set of pre- primer sight words includes 4 paperless, no prep Google Slides™ files to help your kindergarten & first grade students practice all 40 of the pre- primer sight words (400 slides total!). There are also digital and printable assessment options (Google Sheets™ and Google Docs™) to help you monitor progress throughout the year! All you need to use this resource is a device, a free Google account, and access to the internet. Perfect for your distance learning, hybrid, and in- person classrooms!
a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
These engaging presentations teach each word explicitly with a variety of visual and kinesthetic activities:
- Listen & Say
- Sign & Say
- Find It
- Build It
- Act It
- Make: Pizza, Burger, Cupcake, Sandwich, or Ice Cream
- Pick the Pumpkins
- Read & Highlight
- Build It
- Spell It
The following assessment materials are included:
- Pre-Primer Word List (Google Slides ™)- assign this presentation to your students to conduct a virtual assessment, or provide students with a device for a paperless, in-person assessment
- Pre-Primer Word List (Google Docs ™)- print or share this list digitally to assess your students
- Pre-Primer Assessment Data- INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS (Google Sheets ™)- use this file to record data digitally
- Pre-Primer Assessment Data- INVIDIVUAL STUDENTS (Google Docs ™)- print one copy for each student if you prefer pencil-and-paper
- Pre-Primer Assessment Data- WHOLE CLASS (Google Sheets ™)- after assessing each student individually, use this file to compile your whole-class data digitally
- Pre-Primer Assessment Data- WHOLE CLASS (Google Docs ™)- print one copy and use this page to compile your whole-class data
- Download the Google Docs ™ files as PDFs if desired. Click File >> Download >> PDF document.
Click here to visit Little Owl’s Teacher Treats to learn more!