Send the astronauts and aliens to the moon! To the Moon is a distance learning activity that will help your students practice comparing two-digit numbers using tens and ones. Use this center to supplement any standards- based, 1st grade math curriculum! Compatible with Google Slides (™) and PowerPoint (™).
: 1.NBT.B.3 Compare two two-digit numbers based on meanings of the tens and ones digits, recording the results of comparisons with the symbols >, =, and <.
Directions: Send astronauts and aliens to the moon! Students will practice using tens and ones to compare two-digit numbers by sending the greater numbers to the moon.
This digital math center includes:
- Access to 2 activities with 10 problems each- in Google Slides (TM) and PowerPoint (TM) formats
How to use this in your classroom:
- Assign as a distance learning activity!
- Engage your students during math centers!
- Prep your sub plans with ease- called away to a meeting? Unexpected sick day? Your students will love playing this math game individually or teacher vs. student on a document camera!
- Fill extra time at the end of a lesson with a meaningful, standards- based activity!
Stop by next Monday for another $1 Math Center Spotlight! More first grade centers for comparing numbers can be found here:
Find this center in the following bundles:
- First Grade Math Centers BUNDLE | Compare Numbers
- First Grade Digital Math Centers BUNDLE | 12 Activities for Google Slides
- First Grade Math Centers MEGA BUNDLE | 64 Standards- Based Activities
In case you missed it, check out last week’s spotlight about 2D geometry: Feed the Monster.